Studied in the London School of Contemporary Dance and worked both as a teach and dancer until late 1960 where he was invited in New York to learn Joseph’s Pilates new method.
He worked alongside with Carola Trier and Bob Fitzgerald, both also trained by Pilates himself. Nomatter how famous Pilates was in the dance world of New York, Alan made him famous in Great Britain by opening his first Studio in 1970s.
- Author of “The Pilates Directory” book
- Author of “The Gaia Busy Person’s Guide to Pilates” book
- Author of “Pilates: Creating the Body You Want” book
- Personally trained all “Champneys Health Resort” staff
- Personally trained all Shrubland Hall Health Clinic” staff
- He is authorizing all European certificates in Pilates by StudioOne